Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spidey-ghan AKA Superhero Dreamcatcher Afghan

I found out this morning that my Spidey-ghan pattern has been posted on Ravelry by other crafters as a Project they have made, 386 times!  What a wonderful feeling to know that at least 386 Spiderman fans have their own Spidey'ghan to snuggle with!

Whether you Crochet, by my pattern, or Knit by Anne's patern (Anne is a lovely lady in Finland who translated the pattern from crochet to knit.) you can make a Spidey'ghan for your Spiderman fan too. 

So if you know someone, young or old, who loves the Spiderman comics and movies, make the perfect Christmas gift for them, a special afghan~  The pattern is free, you just need a hook, or needles, yarn, and some time.
Create a Smile today~

2 comments:

RHRandle said...

I absolutely love this Spideyghan pattern. I used white for my "webbing" instead of black. I also made one in bright orange with black webbing and a fuzzy spider in the middle. Check my Ravelry page, under QHooker. I've made 2 more round ripples in pastels, and one in red-yellow-orange, I don't have a photo of that one yet, but the others are posted. And with a new great granddaughter on the way, I'm starting one in lavender and dark brown, the mommy's color choices. You say there is a knitted version too? where can I find it? please leave me a note on Ravelry if you know, I'd really appreciate it.
Ruth

Unknown said...

Please advise how I can get this pattern