Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Next Project Is . . . .

Another day, another project!    Next on my list is a Hooded Neckwarmer. 
The pattern is at Annie's Attic, Chunky Hooded Neck Warmer

It looks like an easy pattern, and one that will work up quickly.  You might wonder why I want to make one at all when today's high is supposed to be 70F.  But in a few days, we'll be having lows in the mid-20's again.  Since much of my "going" is done fairly early in the day, I'm sure this will feel pretty good when it turns off cool again~

Also have to call around today to find homes for ten Purple Best Bud dolls.  I'm sure one of the facilities here will want some for children that are brought in due to domestic violence.  And at this time of year, even without the economic downturn, there is far too much of that, and violence of every kind.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season, whatever holiday you may celebrate.  So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone~

1 comment:

Marie Anne said...

Oooh, that looks so warm and snuggly. I need something like this and thought about trying to come up with my own pattern, but haven't had time to sit down and give it a try.