Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Friday, February 18, 2011

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge

Have you signed up for the 2011 E-Book Reading Challenge at  The Ladybug Reads  - - Why not join us and keep track of your reading history for the year?


I finally finished Lucifer's Hammer, illness kept me from finishing it in my usual time.  While the book is about the end of the world as we know it, due to Earth being hit by an asteroid, it is also a book about the struggles of people to help one another in living and regaining the advances that mankind had made in the past century.  In other words, to me it is a book of hope for mankind, should a worldwide event destroy what we have built.

Now I am almost finished with To Catch A Theif by Christina Skye.  It's an easy read fiction, entertaining and relaxing to read.  I enjoy her books and re-read them annually.  Hey, at least the cover's nice to look at~ ~LOL~












Next?  I'm not sure, maybe a non-fiction book for a change-of-pace?

No comments: