Are you prepared?

Preparedness Pantry Blog Food Storage Analyzer™

Monday, January 23, 2012

Angry Birds

These are my latest FO and will be going to their new home soon.  The little guys with the hats are Mini-OctoGottcha's.  I thought that the boys who are going to get the hats, would love one of them in the same color.  Whatcha think?

I enjoy making them and watching them each take on a personality of their own as their faces are sewn onto the hat.

They sell for $15.00 each and shipping.  If you are in the market for one or more, contact me about them.  I accept PayPal. You can reach me at Stitch 'n Frog

I make them for size baby to adult.  All I need is the measurement of the receipent's head, or their approximate age, There is also a Yellow and a White Angry Bird.

I can also make a baby's diaper cover in the same color as the hat.  It makes for a very cute set.

No comments: